Terms and Conditions
Hello! Welcome to Gamr. Please read this carefully before using our website, services, and products. This is a contract between you and OfficialGamr.com.
The OfficialGamr.com Refunds and Returns Policy Click Here
The OfficialGamr.com Gamr & Covid-19 Click Here
GRANT OF RIGHTS
YOUR ACCOUNT AND ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your account, including the activities of others and regardless of whether such activities are authorized, and you are responsible for keeping Your account password secure. You may change Your password at any time. You agree to immediately notify OfficialGamr.com if You suspect or know of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security. OfficialGamr.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section 4
USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by OfficialGamr.com (“Linked Websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. OfficialGamr.com does not screen Linked Websites and has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, quality, suitability, functionality, legality, privacy policies, or practices of any Linked Websites. You acknowledge and agree that OfficialGamr.com is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with Linked Websites and it is your responsibility to review those policies before accessing those sites. If you access a Linked Website, you do so at your own risk. By using the Website, You specifically release OfficalGamr.com from any and all liability arising from Your access or use of any Linked Website, Your correspondence or dealings with other users, advertisers, partners, or other third parties found on or through the Linked Websites, and/or Your participation in promotions, sweepstakes, campaigns, or any other venture hosted, endorsed, or sponsored by other users, advertisers, partners, or other third-party parties outside the Website.
IMPROPER USE OF WEBSITE
You may not, in connection with the Website:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that is libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, or racially or ethnically offensive;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other forms of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or any content on the Website;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Provide false or deceptive information;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- Breach a duty of confidentiality by which You are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Delete, add or otherwise change other people’s User Submissions;
- Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices on or in connection with any content on the Website.
- Use or launch any automated system or technological devices or programs that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the OfficialGamr.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser; and
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information from the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose. Notwithstanding the foregoing, OfficialGamr.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. OfficialGamr.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
You agree not to collect or use anyone else’s personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) including, without limitation, individual names, account names, email addresses, or other user-identifying information from the Website.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE
OfficialGamr.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof), with or without notice, and to block You or anyone else from the Website, at any time in its sole discretion, provided, however, that OfficialGamr.com has no obligation to update, store, maintain or correct any information on the Website. OfficialGamr.com shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
OfficialGamr.com may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, immediately suspend, disable, or terminate Your account, with or without cause.
Termination of Your account may include: (i) removal of access to the Website; (ii) deletion of Your password and all related information, files and materials. (iii) barring further use of the Website. Further, You agree that OfficialGamr.com shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your account or access to the Website.
OfficialGamr.com shall have no liability to you for any damages, loss of profits or other claims arising from the termination or suspension of your access to the Website, Your Account.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL OFFICIALGAMR.COM, OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, SUCCESSOR, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF OFFICIALGAMR.COM, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, USER SUBMISSION, OR OTHER MATERIAL POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OFFICIALGAMR.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by OfficialGamr.com from its facilities in the United Kingdom. OfficialGamr.com makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR USERS LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED KINGDOM
OfficialGamr.com is a global community. Our servers and operations are, however, located in the United Kingdom, and our policies and procedures are based on United Kingdom law. As such, the following provisions apply specifically to users of the Website that are located outside of the United Kingdom: (i) You consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your information, including but not limited to any personal information, to and in the United Kingdom and/or other countries; and (ii) if you are using the Website from a country sanctioned or embargoed by the United Kingdom, or are on the United Kingdom Treasury Department’s list of “Specially Designated Nationals,” you agree that you will not engage in financial transactions, or conduct any commercial activities using or through the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNED BY OFFICIALGAMR.COM AND ITS LICENSORS
The Website is owned by Gamr. The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are protected by the UK and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and/or other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Website displays trademarks owned by Gamr, including but not limited to Official Gamr, and trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property owned by Website users, and other third party licensors (collectively, “Licensors”). No portion of the Website may be copied, reproduced, displayed, transmitted, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of OfficialGamr.com, or as otherwise agreed to in writing by the appropriate Licensor.